Mattyone arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mattyone arena: Talking about Great games and animations

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those Old Maps on MHFU bring back memories...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mattyone
Admin
mattyone

Those Old Maps on MHFU bring back memories... Empty
PostSubject: Those Old Maps on MHFU bring back memories...   Those Old Maps on MHFU bring back memories... EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:46 pm

When i first played the old generation maps it reminded me of mhf1 u no back in the old days, Man the new maps that they've made are so much better than the ones in mhf1. The map i didnt like the most on the old generation ones was the jungle it just didnt feel right, everything was just not put together well on that map although the other maps wernt to bad but felt like they could have been better expect forest and hills that map was and still is 1 of the good maps Very Happy although i do like it how they have added them it gives the game more variety which means they've gave us more gameplay so i guess u cant complain

Anyway enough going on lol! What did u think of the old maps Question Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.mattyonearena.net78.net
adam642
HR5
adam642

Those Old Maps on MHFU bring back memories... Empty
PostSubject: good   Those Old Maps on MHFU bring back memories... EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:29 am

i think thier good Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.huntersguild.comxa.com/

Those Old Maps on MHFU bring back memories...
Page 1 of 1